Amber Lynch, public relations director, Wilson County Schools
- Dr. Freddie Barnes, Christian growth consultant, faith-based volunteer
- Venetta Barnes, parent
- Kim Coleman, parent
- Kathy Daughety, director of public relations, Barton College
- Wanda Samuel, chief of staff, Wilson County Sheriff's Department
- Keith Tew, director of publications, Barton College
- Martha Vick, executive director, Wilson Education Partnership
The mission of the Effective Communications Subcommittee is to find ways to effectively communicate with youth, parents, school staff and the community about safety.
- Automated Phone Calls, Hotlines
- Website, Facebook, Twitter
- Flyers, Newsletters, Surveys, Morning Announcements
- Newspaper, TV Channels
Updated Contact Information
It is important for families to share updated contact information with their schools in the event of inclement weather, crisis or other emergency. Please call or email the school with a name, phone number and email.
Inclement Weather Hotline
In the event of inclement weather, please dial (252) 265-4037 for an update on closings or delays.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have a question or concern regarding effective communication about safety and security, please call or email Amber Lynch, public relations director, at (252) 399-7712 or email@example.com.
Please take our survey! We value your feedback!