After-School Care Program
Before-School Care Program
Rates and Fees
Times of Operation
- To provide a safe and relaxed environment with supervised activities.
- To offer study time based on the individual student’s needs and/or abilities.
- To provide enrichment activities reinforcing the N.C. Standard Course of Study and enhancing the cognitive development of the students.
- To provide arts and crafts relating to education and socialization.
- To provide music activities reinforcing rhythm, language arts and physical activities.
- To encourage physical activities that sharpen gross and fine motor skills and serve as a means of relaxation.
- To invite student, parent and school ideas that would benefit the program.
DUTIES OF SITE DIRECTOR
- To plan, supervise and implement the program in accordance with the goals and policies of the Wilson County Schools After-School Care Enrichment Program (ASCEP).
- To provide supervision for the assistant and student assistant.
- To communicate effectively with parents.
- To maintain up-to-date records on each student.
- To plan and coordinate activities that fit the needs and interests of all students.
- To preserve the quality of supplies and equipment.
- To work closely with the school’s principal, the program field monitor and the program manager to ensure the program’s success.
DUTIES OF ASSISTANT
- To assist in planning and implementing daily programs under the direction of the site director. Conferences may be arranged with staff members at the parent’s request. Day-to-day informal communication is also encouraged.
- To assist in supervising activities.
- To establish interest centers and prepare needed materials and supplies.
- To be responsible for the appearance/cleanliness of site.