Erin Day, director, Wilson Substance Abuse Coalition
- Mark Brown, detective, Wilson Police Department
- Jason Corprew, detective, Wilson Police Department
- Wanda Etheridge, assistant principal, Wilson County Schools
- Anna Godwin, coordinator, Parent Resource Center
- Michelle Godwin, clinical director, Wilson Professional Services
- Cierra Jorden, 3HC
- Jerome Phillips, deputy, Wilson County Sheriff's Department
- Juvencio Rocha-Peralta, executive director, AMEXCAN
- Chris Thompson, Carolina Outreach
- Cherie Winstead, Wilson County Juvenile Justice
Prescription Medication Drop Box
A permanent prescription medication drop box is located outside of the Wilson Police Department. The drop box is a place to discard unused or expired prescription medication, and is a tool to reduce youth access to potentially harmful prescription meds.
For more information on Operation Medicine Drop and upcoming event dates, please visit SafeKidsNC.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have a question or concern regarding substance abuse relating to safety and security, please call or email Erin Day at (252) 265-5978 or via email at email@example.com.
|Copyright © 2017 Wilson County Schools