skip to main content
Travel Reimbursement
Related Documents:
Travel Reimbursement - as of July 2017
Additional Pages:
Request for Travel Approval


Request for Travel Approval Forms

Travel Reimbursement Forms

Click here for a mileage chart.


Information needed:

  • Download correct form with current mileage rate. Forms with handwritten information will be returned.
  • Complete front and back of form
  • Employee’s signature
  • Supervisor’s signature & date
  • Travel destination (from worksite destination) - WCS does not pay to & from home travel.
  • Reason for travel (conference/workshop name) - Type on another line - do not wrap text - do not modify form - travel form is 2 pages
  • Do not modify form by inserting or deleting lines - this action removes the excel formulas.


Supporting documentation needed:

  • Copy of agenda (verification of meals requested)
  • Copy of certificate of completion or workshop registration (all out of district travel requires documentation)
  • Copy of hotel receipt
  • Meals are reimbursed per diem. (Meal reimbursement is only if there is proof of an overnight stay with hotel receipt.)
  • Parking receipt
  • Taxi receipt
  • Airline baggage receipt


Return to Martha Proffitt - Accounts Payable

Copyright © 2017 Wilson County Schools SCHOOLinSITES Logo
Wilson County Schools is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. This website endeavors to comply with best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act. If you are having accessibility concerns, please contact us at 252-399-7712.