Mission, Vision & Beliefs
Mission: The mission of Wilson County Schools is to provide an educational environment which creates success for all students through the community working together.
Vision: Wilson County Schools is a place where students participate in an educational environment in which they are engaged and empowered in their learning and graduate as responsible citizens prepared to compete in the global economy. Collectively, students, educators, families and community members commit to becoming lifelong learners and ensuring students are prepared for success and equipped with the skills to pursue their dreams.
1. Educators set high expectations that drive learning and coursework to be rigorous, engaging and aligned with college and career readiness.
2. Student achievement and success should not be predictable by race, ethnicity, gender or socioeconomic status.
3. Educators believe in and share the responsibility for the development of the whole child.
4. All stakeholders share responsibility for promoting a culture of integrity, honor and respect.
5. Effective family and community partnerships are a cornerstone of the educational experience.