Welcome to Kindergarten!
Mrs.Dawson, Mrs. Deans, Mrs. Dixon, & Mrs. Shuford are all excited to work with each of you and your children this year. Please see their website here
Kindergarten is a very important year for children to transition into a formal school setting. Beyond academic learning our students will:
- develop communication skills that assist with reading and writing.
- gain confidence and a feeling of self-worth.
- develop responsibility and independence.
- learn social skills such as listening and respecting other people's ideas.
- build self-awareness and respect for others.
As we all work together, we expect this year to be a successful one! We plan to work together to ensure that your child's academic needs are met! All math parent letters can be viewed by topic below.