Recruitment Process for the 2022-2023 School Year
Online Application for the 2022-2023 School Year (Click the Link)
WAAT Parent Information Meeting (Virtual)
Topic: WAAT Parent Information Meeting
Time: January 18, 2022 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) in the Beddingfield High School Auditorium - 4510 Old Stantonsburg Road, Wilson, NC 27893.
- January 7, 2022 - Middle School Counselors’ Meeting (Principals are invited to attend.)
- January 12, 2022 - School presentations will begin. See the schedule below.
- January 18, 2022 - WAAT Parent Information Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- January 20, 2022 - WECA Parent Information Meeting at 6:00 p.m.
- January 12, 2022 - Applications will go live on our school/district websites.
- January 28, 2022 - Applications are due/closed at 11:59 p.m.
- January 31-February 4, 2022 - Counselors will gather student documentation for applications.
- February 7-17, 2022 - Scoring Applications
- February 18, 2022 - Interview letters will be issued. All students will receive a letter via email either way, if they submitted an application. Paper copies of the letters will be available if needed.
- February 22, 2022 - The interview process will begin.
- March 2, 2022 - The interview process will end.
- March 4, 2022 - Acceptance Letters will be distributed via email, unless a paper copy is needed.
- March 11, 2022 - Contract forms need to be submitted.